The programme promotes the quality of teaching in European and non-European countries, supports teaching and research on European integration, and promotes the participation of youth in society, the acquisition of linguistic skills and understanding of intercultural frameworks.
DEMM offers exchange opportunities with many International Universitie, among which:
- Fachhochschule für öffentliche Verwaltung Nordrhein Westfalen
- Ludwig-Maximilians Universität München
- Universität Mannheim – Faculty of Social Sciences
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid – Economics Department
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Universidad de A Coruña
- Universidad de Oviedo
- Universidad de Salamanca
- Universidad Jaume I de Castellòn
- Universitat de Barcelona
- Institute Politique de Parsi
- Université de Cergy Pontoise
- Université Jean Moulin Lyon III
- Sveučilište U Zagrebu
- University of Rijeka
- University of Oslo
- ISAG European Business School
- Universidade de Coimbra
- University of Porto – FEP
- University of Economics Of Katowice
- University of Gdansk
- University of Lodz
- Uniwersytet Warszawki
- Warsaw School of Economics
- Wroclaw University of Economics
- University of Leicester
- Université de Fribourg
- Université Catholique de Lille
The following candidates can apply for the Erasmus+ programme:
• all students enrolled in undergraduate degree courses, master’s degree courses, PhD, specialisation andvocational master courses at the University;
Warning For Bachelor Degree and Single-Cycle Master’s Degree courses, students must have gained at least 18 credits.
To access the Erasmus+ programme, students shall participate in a competitive announcement by consulting both the general announcement and the one for single courses (published online, usually between late January and early February), and pass a selection process that also envisages an interview.
Competitive Announcements (general and for single courses)
The general competition announcement of the University only provide information on admission criteria, the total amount provided by the fellowship, instructions to submit the application, and language courses.
More detailed information is contained in the competitive announcements for individual degree courses, which specify:
• the number of fellowship available for each course and the duration of the study period abroad
• specific candidate requirements
• modes of enrolment and selection procedures
• details of each foreign university and educational activities
• dates of informative meetings organised by professors in charge of study mobility.
- single competitive announcements expire 1 month after publication.
- students can choose one of the 300 universities with which the University has established a partnership as long as it is in a country other than that of origin.
- every mobility period abroad must have a duration of minimum 3 months and maximum 12 months, during which period the students will remain enrolled in the university, including payment of taxes and contributions.
- the hosting foreign university shall not request payment of any fees or contributions (for attendance, registrations for examinations, admission, the use of laboratories and libraries) with the exception of any secretariat fees that in some countries can come up to 300 euro.
Enrolment procedures and deadlines
Applications to participate in the competitive announcement shall be submitted online by the deadline, along with the requested documentation, indicating also the 3 destination of preference.
Before participating in Erasmus+, we recommend students to obtain information about the study programmes offered by the foreign universities they wish to indicate as their destination (not more than three), and to participate in informative meetings (specified in the competitive announcements of the single degree courses) organised to guide students in their choice of a hosting foreign university.
After submitting the application, every candidate will be assigned a first score (ERASMUS indicator) based on:
• number of exams passed as foreseen in the study plan (for the year of registration)
• average of the marks obtained
• credits obtained
• any other requirements defined in the single competitive announcements.
A selection is then foreseen that envisages usually an interview with the professors in charge of the programme and, in some cases, even a pre-screening phase based on the evaluation of the curriculum vitae of the candidates.
Moreover, part of the interview can also include a test of fluency in the foreign language (conducted by language experts) that, for certain destinations, is an essential requirement.
The final outcome of the selection process will be communicated roughly within 45-60 days after the expiry date of the call for the competitive announcements.
DEMM Erasmus+ coordinator: Prof. Alessandro Barbiero
EMA: Prof.ssa Angela Nuovo email@example.com
EPS: Prof.ssa Giovanna d'Adda firstname.lastname@example.org
DSE: Prof. Fabrizio Iacone email@example.com
MEF: Prof. Alessandro Barbiero firstname.lastname@example.org
MAP-MAPS: Prof.ssa Franca Maino email@example.com
MII-MIE: Prof.ssa Maria Laura Toraldo MariaLaura.Toraldo@unimi.it
DEMM Erasmus help desk: Dott.ssa Carolina Amicarelli firstname.lastname@example.org
International Mobility and Promotion Office
via Santa Sofia 9, 20122 Milano
Information and appointments: Contact Center – Informastudenti
For partner universities: email@example.com