Disponibile la piattaforma WRDS (Wharton Research Data Services) della Wharton School
Thanks to the contribution of the Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods (DEMM) ("Department of Excellence 2018-2022"), the Digital Library provides the academic community with access to the WRDS (Wharton Research Data Services) platform of the Wharton School - University of Pennsylvania and extensive coverage of financial, business, and marketing datasets. The intuitive and flexible interface allows you to search, extract and analyze data quickly, significantly reducing search and data analysis times. See attached the illustrative brochure.
In addition to the datasets available for free with access to the platform (see attachment), the following products were signed:
- American Hospital Association: full package all - tier 1 Data
- CRSP: 1925 US Stock Database, 1925 US Indexes Database, Survivor-Bias-Free US Mutual Fund Database
- S&P Global Market Intelligence: Compustat North America and Global and Executive Compensation Data (ExecuComp)
- Sustainalytics - North America
- Factset: Revere Industry Classification, Revere Relationship data and Revere Geographic Revenue.
To obtain the access credentials, you must follow the instructions on the page https://www.sba.unimi.it/BibostazioneDigitale/17142.htmlwhere the methods of access and conditions of use of the resource are also indicated.
20 October 2021